Call now for special care services pricing! 336-659-0708
Winston-Salem, NC’s Premier Senior Living Community
At Homestead Hills, experience retirement the way it’s meant to be.
With a mission to help members live longer, happier and healthier lives, Homestead Hills is your top choice for senior living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Located on 37 acres and just minutes from Wake Forest University, our community offers a vibrant, independent lifestyle with endless amenities. Members take advantage of industry-leading care services, a robust calendar of social events, an award-winning wellness program and delicious, restaurant-style fine dining. Accommodations come in the form of independent cottages and apartments as well as a variety of senior care living options.
At Homestead Hills, our full range of living options includes independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and short-term rehab. A major benefit of living at our retirement community is that if your needs change over time, you can transition to a new living option without having to find a new community. Having all these services available under one roof gives members comfort knowing they may never have to move again.
We invite you to explore our website, read about our various senior living options and discover why Homestead Hills is in a class of its own. If you’re interested in learning more, just give us a call at the number below or schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to meet you!
Senior Living Options
Our community offers the following senior living options:
- Independent Living: Independent living offers a maintenance-free lifestyle in a community dedicated to meeting the needs of members. With a selection of beautiful cottages and apartments, members enjoy a completely independent space with the comfort of a 24-hour emergency call system.
- Assisted Living: Assisted living at Homestead Hills offers an independent apartment with the benefits of assistance in day-to-day tasks. Members of assisted living have a wide range of needs, which is why we offer personalized care plans based on the individual and their goals.
- Memory Care: Memory care through Reflections at Homestead Hills offers specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care in a nurturing environment. Reflections focuses on family engagement and individualized care to maximize the well-being of members.
- Skilled Nursing: Skilled nursing at Homestead Hills provides top-of-the-line, comprehensive medical care in a community focused on meeting every need of its members. Our skilled nursing services are available for both short and long-term stays.
- Short-Term Rehab: Short-term rehab offers physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy to members of our community as well as outside guests. Through our partnership with Genesis Rehab Services, we provide extraordinary senior rehab outcomes that are better than the national average.
Homestead Hills is located at 3250 Homestead Club Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27103.Open in Google Maps
Directions from Greensboro, NC
From Greensboro, navigate to I-40 and head West. Continue on I-40 West for several miles until you reach Exit 190 for Hanes Mall Blvd. After taking Exit 190, use the left two lanes to turn left onto Hanes Mall Blvd. Continue on Hanes Mall Blvd for a little over half a mile and then take a left onto Frontis Plaza Blvd. Continue on Frontis Plaza Blvd for about 0.3 miles and then take a left onto Burke Mill Rd. In 0.2 miles, take the first right onto Homestead Hills Dr and you will arrive at our community gates.
Directions from High Point, NC
From downtown High Point, navigate to Main Street and head North. Continue up North Main Street for about 4 miles, following signs for I-74 North. Eventually, you will reach a fork in the road, at which you will use the left to lanes to merge onto I-74 North. After merging onto I-74, continue for about 10 miles you will eventually merge onto I-40 West. Continue on I-40 West for about 6 miles and then take Exit 190 for Hanes Mall Blvd. After taking Exit 190, use the left two lanes to turn left onto Hanes Mall Blvd. Continue on Hanes Mall Blvd for a little over half a mile and then take a left onto Frontis Plaza Blvd. Continue on Frontis Plaza Blvd for about 0.3 miles and then take a left onto Burke Mill Rd. In 0.2 miles, take the first right onto Homestead Hills Dr and you will arrive at our community gates.
Are you interested in becoming a member of Homestead Hills? Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 336-659-0708 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment. We hope to hear from you soon!
Steve Rose, a relatable gentleman, is struggling with the decision to move into Assisted Living as many seniors do. The Quintessential Gentleman’s Guide to Assisted Living is a quirky 4-part informational series where we walk alongside Mr. Rose to learn about his obstacles and successes in his journey.